63ah double section 12 way PDU
Model PDJH Name products 63ah double section 12-way PDU Rackmount 19” rack mount 3U Input Plug connection 63 AH industrial Socket Input Voltage 200 – 240V AC Frequency 50/60Hz, full range Max. Capacity 13860watt Input Cable 3 core 10 RM, 1.8-meter copper cable, Black insulation PVC Output 8XC13, 4XC19 Power Meter 100 Ah load capacity power meter Cable Lock Every port has a cable lock. Press the switch after removing the cable. Port Color Different colors of port for easy identification. Basic structure material Aluminum with powder-coded color and high-quality PVC module socket. Internal wiring 1X6 RE cable, clip, and led soldering wiring. Copper conductor Pure copper conductor with silver nickel. Colour Black Net Weight 3.76 KG Net Size 482.6 mm X 63.5mm X 150.8mm Warranty 3 years from purchasing date. Operation Temp. 0 ~ 45℃ Operation Humid 0% ~ 90% RH Storage Temp -20℃ ~ 65℃ Storage Humid. 0% ~ 90% RH
63ah double section 12 way PDU Datasheet.pdf
Premium quality aluminum alloy. All socket conductive parts are made of copper alloy with good elasticity, wear resistance, magnetic resistance; whole stamping molding, plug life more than 5000 times, ensure high reliability of electrical conductivity and connectivity
|Name products||63ah double section 12-way PDU|
|Rackmount||19” rack mount 3U|
|Input Plug connection||63 AH industrial Socket|
|Input Voltage||200 – 240V AC|
|Frequency||50/60Hz, full range|
|Input Cable||3 core 10 RM, 1.8-meter copper cable, Black insulation PVC|
|Power Meter||100 Ah load capacity power meter|
|Cable Lock||Every port has a cable lock. Press the switch after removing the cable.|
|Port Color||Different colors of port for easy identification.|
|Basic structure material||Aluminum with powder-coded color and high-quality PVC module socket.|
|Internal wiring||1X6 RE cable, clip, and led soldering wiring.|
|Copper conductor||Pure copper conductor with silver nickel.|
|Net Weight||3.76 KG|
|Net Size||482.6 mm X 63.5mm X 150.8mm|
|Warranty||3 years from purchasing date.|
|Operation Temp.||0 ~ 45℃|
|Operation Humid||0% ~ 90% RH|
|Storage Temp||-20℃ ~ 65℃|
|Storage Humid.||0% ~ 90% RH|
Power Meter Function:
AC Digital display Multifunction Meter
- Electrical parameter measurement function (voltage, current, active power, energy)
- Running time function (records the load accumulated operating time).
- Overload alarm function (over power alarm threshold backlight flashing to alarm).
- Power alarm threshold preset function (can set power alarm threshold).
- The reset function of energy and running time keys.
- Backlight function.
- Store data when power is off (store the accumulated energy, running time, display items, and the state of the backlight on or off).
- Large-screen LCD (display voltage, current, energy, active power, the accumulated running time)
B. Appearance and Key function description
The description of keys/LCD function
|UP||1. In a normal display state, the short press UP key will be reversed circularly to display time, power, energy, current, and voltage.
2. In the power alarm threshold setting state, press the UP key will +1.
3. Short press the UP key will exit the reset state when energy and time are in the reset state.
|DOWN||1. In a normal display state, the short press DOWN key will sequential circularly display voltage, current, energy, power, and time.
2. In the power alarm threshold setting state, press the DOWN key will -1.
3. Short press the DOWN key will exit the reset state when energy and time are in the reset state.
|SET||1. In the power display state, a long press of 3 seconds will enter into the power alarm threshold setting state
2. In the energy or time display state, a long press of 3 seconds will enter into the energy or time reset state.
|OK||1. In a normal display state, the short press OK key will turn on or off the backlight.
2. In the power alarm threshold setting state, press the OK key to switch the setting digits
3. In the energy or time reset state, press the OK key will clear the energy or time and quit the reset state
C. Function setting
I．Overload power threshold setting
- In a normal display state, press the UP or DOWN key to switch to the power display menu.
- Press the SET key for 3 seconds until the flashing screen appears, then release the key.
- The first digit on the left(the kilobit) flashes acquiescently, short press the UP or DOWN key to change this number (the DOWN key diminish the number and the UP key increase the number), and short press the OK key to confirm the completion of this digit setting and enter the next digit setting; From left to right is kilobit→ hundred→ ten →units digit, after the units digit setting finished, press OK button to complete overload threshold setting, then the LCD screen will return to “power” display item.
- The maximum power of the overload threshold is 9999W, if you set the overload threshold beyond this limit value, the LCD screen will display “Err” to prompt for 3 seconds, then it will return to the overload threshold setting screen and re-start the setup.
II. Reset cumulative time, energy setting
- In the normal display state, press the UP or DOWN key to switch to the cumulative time or energy display menu.
- Long press the SET key for 3 seconds until a flashing screen appears, then release the key
- Press the OK key, and the cumulative time or energy data will be cleared, and the LCD screen returns to the cumulative time or energy display items, if you don’t want to clear, then press the UP or DOWN key to exit the reset state and return to the menu display.
Function and display
I. Backlight function
- After power on, the backlight automatically turns on, in the normal display state, press the OK key will turn on or off the backlight. The backlight has a memory function that is after re-power on it will restore the turn on or off state before power off.
- When load power is greater than the overload power threshold, the backlight flickers to alarm; when load power is less than the threshold, the backlight stops flickering and returns to the turn on or off state before.
II. Menu display
- After power-on, shows power acquiescently, short press UP key to reverse circularly display time, power, energy, current, voltage; short press DOWN key to sequential circular display voltage, current, energy, power, time.
- When load power is greater than the alarm threshold, no matter the current parameter display state it is, will return to the power display menu immediately and flicker to the alarm.
- Menu display has a memory function that is after re-power on it will restore the display item before powering off.
E. Specification parameters
- Working voltage: 80 ~ 270VAC
- Test voltage: 80 ~ 270VAC
- Rated power:20A/4400W
- Operating frequency: 45-65Hz
- Measurement accuracy: 1.0 grade
There are no reviews yet.