Terms & Conditions
Lightbreeze.net is a fast-growing Secure & trusted It Network Product Supplier. Customers & Suppliers are able to buy & sell desired products from anywhere online. We focus on customer/supplier affordability and offer a competitive price & put the effort into ensuring operational excellence and customer intimacy in every aspect of our daily life.
About this Support Policy
This Terms & Conditions Policy describes an overview of Terms & Conditions in regards to Lightbreeze.net.
If you have questions about this Policy please do not hesitate to contact us with our email: info@Lightbreeze.net. We may amend this Policy from time to time, so check this page to ensure that you are aware of any changes. This Terms & Conditions Policy is effective from 1 March 2022.
SECTION 1 – TERMS & CONDITIONS
Before accessing our services, the customer/supplier must agree to comply with the ‘Terms and Conditions. Said ‘Terms and Conditions apply to Lightbreeze.net . as a site and to the customer to govern the usage of the website and the right of usage. By accessing (browsing, registering, or submitting any material) the Site you confirm your understanding of and acceptance of these ‘Terms and Conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these ‘Terms and Conditions or any specific part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
Lightbreeze.net. reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove any part of the ‘Terms and Conditions without providing an update, notice or justification. Changes will be in usage from the time of publishing on Lightbreeze.net under ‘Terms and Conditions.
These Terms of Service apply to all users of the website including browsers, sellers, customers, merchants, contributors of content. Please read this therefore in order to stay updated on the Terms.
SECTION 2 – GENERAL CONDITIONS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at the age of majority in your present State or Province of residence, or that you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this website where you are the age of majority in your State or Province of residence. You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and may involve the following:
(a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service on the website through which the service is provided, without express wrote permission by us.
SECTION 3 – AVAILABILITY, DELIVERY, PRICING Etc.
Availability & Delivery:
Availability and pricing of all items are subject to availability. Our team will inform you as soon as possible if the product(s) and services you have ordered are not available. If not, then Customer Care will offer similar alternatives. As part of visiting and/or purchasing anything from us, you warrant to agree to understand that due to the nature of the business, availability may change even after an order has been placed. In an event where the product is no longer available, Customer Care will offer alternatives or the option to cancel your order wholly. Pre-book products/item’s delivery date will be determined by our team and the respective brands. The delivery date will be mentioned on the specification of the product page. For delivery delay respective brands are liable. Delivery time of regular or our office collection orders will not be applicable for pre-book orders.
- After confirming the order & payment our support team will talk with the customer about product delivery. Time & date will be fixed with the discussion with the customer. After then our Courier service will deliver the product accordingly. Product will be delivered based on Stock Availability. Delivery could get delayed due to supply circumstances & any unwanted situation. Lightbreeze.net reserve the right to change the delivery date/time.
- Inside Dhaka: Within 24-48 hours (Time Flexible).
- Outside Dhaka: Within 3-7 days (Time Flexible)
All prices are subject to change without notification, and while every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the prices displayed on Lightbreeze.net. they are not guaranteed to be accurate. If any price is different from that displayed, Our Support team will inform you before dispatching the order and you will have the option of continuing with the order or not. Lightbreeze.net. reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue any Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to any customer/supplier or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service. Choosing the right payment method is essential in order to shop with online stores.
SECTION 4 – PAYMENT METHODS, DELIVERY CHARGE & EMI
Lightbreeze.net . is accepting trusted & Secure payments in some easy and convenient ways. Pay with Online & Payment gateway is available. The chart of the payment methods is given below:
Cash on Delivery
Card on Delivery
Online Payment Gateway
Available (As per company policy)
Available (As per company policy)
Partial Payment: For For some products (Depending on Size/Price) we may ask for full/partial advance payment.
Inside Dhaka: Free/Charge (As per company policy)
Outside Dhaka: Free/Charge (As per company policy)
EMI PAYMENT ON BANGLADESHI CREDIT CARD:
- As soon as you complete your purchase order on Lightbreeze.net, you will see the full amount charged on your credit card.
- The EMI processing will be handled by the bank itself **. After 7-10 working days, your bank will convert this into EMI.
- From your next billing cycle, you will be charged the EMI amount and your credit limit will be reduced by the outstanding amount.
- If you do not receive an updated monthly bank statement reflecting your EMI transactions for the following month, please contact your card issuer bank for further assistance.
- For example, if you have made a 3-month EMI purchase of BDT 20,000 and your credit limit on your card is BDT 1, 00,000 considering no other transaction done with the card, then your bank will block your credit limit by BDT 20,000 and thus your available credit limit after the purchase will only be BDT 80,000. As and when you pay your EMI every month, your credit limit will be released accordingly
- EMI facilities with the aforementioned Banks are regulated as per their terms and conditions and these terms may vary from one bank to another.
SECTION 4 – ORDER PROCESSING:
- For each order, the customer will get an Email/SMS notification.
- From order tracking customers will know order status
- Any Pending, Processing, Shipped, or Cancel status customer will know by email/SMS.
- Product will be delivered based on Stock Availability. Delivery could get delayed due to supply circumstances.
- Order Which is paid by Card/Mobile banking online will process after confirming from the gateway/bank end.
- If any fraud transaction is found and notified from Bank/Gateway end, we will hold/Cancel the order from the order management portal.
- If the customer does not respond to the verification call from Lightbreeze.net ., we have the right to hold/cancel the order.
- Lightbreeze.net. reserves all the rights to update/cancel/hold an order if any suspicious order (Fake ID, Invalid/Wrong Phone no, invalid Email or invalid address) or fraud online transaction is found.
- For a Refund Request, the customer needs to send an email to support@Lightbreeze.net.